To me nails are more than just a great fashion accessory, they are little pieces of art that you get to show the world. They can be subtle or in your face. No matter what, they are uniquely you. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a secondary blog so you may see me as the other blog (I know. I know. I should not have been so creative!). I should have made them totally separate... Oh well, c'est la vie!
Awe. :3 Thanks! I wish you didn’t live a cross the ocean too! You will be with us in spirit kind anon.
I just posted the last details can you make it??? :D
If inconvenient come anyway. SH
Meet up plan! If you’re in London, if you can make it here you should do it! RSVP would be nice. Just saying… :P
When: Saturday, 15th February. 11:00
Where: Sherlock Holmes museum. 221b Baker Street.
4. Oh gosh, I don’t even know! I legit have some polishes that I’ve had since I was like 8…? They’re so old I don’t even remember when I got them. Maybe I was younger. I started accumulating real early. XD
9. Right now I’m a little in love with Barry M. Does Essie count? I get mine at my local all in one shop. If I’m looking for some really cheap stuff i got straight to LA Colors or Sinful Colors Lots of options and so cheap! I’m really good at this answering thing…
26. Oh gosh, I would! But it’s on another continent…. what I have with me (which is also not really with me right now) is a filled Julep caddy. (http://www.julep.com/color-caddy.html) Basically, all lined up and then extras lined up on top. I have a serious nail polish addiction. You don’t even want to know…
42. I don’t know! I’m like a really weird person where I don’t ever really hate anything…? I might be like that’s a little weird but okay, you do you. I can’t think of anything… I’m going to pick something… Um… studs! Which I really don’t hate… but I always want to use them and then I want to pick them off! I want smooth flat nails. So, if that wasn’t a trend I’d save a heck of a lot of money. XD not that y’all have seen me do much with studs. Now you know why….
Thanks for the ask! I really don’t know how to do simple answers. There’s a reason I failed at Twitter…
Talk to me, followers!
1. Your nails RIGHT NOW. No cheating.
2. Naked nails.
3. What’s your pedi look like right now?
4. Oldest polish in your stash.
5. Newest polish in your stash.
6. Pro or no?
7. Number of bottles in your stash.
8. Number of untrieds.
9. Favorite drugstore polish brand.
10. First non-drugstore polish.
11. Care routine.
12. Natural or falsies?
13. Most expensive bottle of polish.
14. inventory- REDS/PINKS
23. Show your dominant hand!
24. Most used nail art supply
25. Gradient-or-glitter gradient?
26. Show us your stash!
27. Favorite nail blogs to follow
28. As a beginner to nail art, I should buy _____.
32. Mani with most notes?
33. Dupe or real deal?
34. I’m requesting a ____ -inspired manicure. Pretty please J
35. Ever done anyone else’s nails?
36. How often do you paint your nails?
37. Mani you’ve been DYING to recreate, but haven’t.
38. Nail shape?
39. Most time you’ve spent on a mani.
40. The problem I have with my nails is _____.
41. Glitter removal. Got any tips or tricks?
42. Nail trend you’d like to see go away.
43. What do you do for a living that you can have crazy nails?
44. Matte or Shine?
45. Thick vs thin coats. Be honest.
46. Nail trend you aren’t sure about yet.
47. Bad nail art/polish habits?
48. Ever had nail art stolen from you?
49. Other artsy hobbies?
50. Selfie. Because why not?
It varies, I’m often multi-tasking, watching TV or on Tumblr… so maybe 2-3 hours. I like to let the base dry a bit so sometimes I loose track of time. It really depends on what I’m doing some of them are just base color and then like ten minutes to draw, some of then are the 2 hours. I also always do both hands the same so doing my right had takes a bit long. Lots of ambition not enough skill…
Sorry, that’s not a really straight forward answer. I keep thinking I need to time it!